Monday, October 25, 2010

AWM-QBN Correspondence

Sorry I didn't post this earlier but I forgot. :) I've replied to this email and arranged a time to go in and have a closer look at the items and the photograph.

I've also asked about budget (black felt and barber pole) and am yet to received response. If I don't here by tomorrow I'll ask when I go in.

Cheers,

Janice


From: Elise 
Sent: Thursday, 21 October 2010 1:03 PM
To: Janice Farrer
Subject: Barber shop

Hi Janice - We have found the box full of Barber's shop tools - had been moved to a different room - sorry you weren't able to see them yesterday. Gillian will locate the photo you need - hopefully on the weekend and will send you a scanned copy of it next week (hopefully).
Thanks for your understanding - I am only here 2 days a week and Gillian volunteers all her time- so we don't always get things done as quickly as we would like.
Is there anything else you need from us in preparation for the exhibit?

Thanks

Elise
Queanbeyan Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment