Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Janice Update

Hey Guys,

Here is the proposed text  for the info/item panels. It is VERY rough so please feel free to hack it to pieces. J I’ll try to do the rest of the condition reports by the end of today.

Once we have done that we are well on our way to finishing the project...

To do list:

Velvet for display case- George and I measured this yesterday its 61cm x-92cm
Photograph- Elise spoke with Gillian yesterday about it and it looks like the photo has been misplaced. Gillian is going to contact John Hardwick about re-scanning the original for us. I’m thinking I might just go knocking on John’s door if the photo doesn’t turn up by Friday.
Speech- We need to write the speech (5 min max) for our exhibition intro. Am I still delivering this? (If I am I’m more comfortable writing a few points and winging it as opposed to working from a speech)
Collate all our documents into a hard copy for Carmella (Brief, condition reports, text panels, correspondence, design elements etc)

Woo the end is in sight people!

Janice

P.S. Oh, and we need to get the cabinet moved out of our corner. J

No comments:

Post a Comment